Chief Excutive Officer
Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Beginning With Lod Chong
- It all began with 'Lod Chong'
- 30 years ago, we have grown from a small traditional dessert 'Lod Chong'
Real Estate Industry
- The company entered the business of wooden construction material sales, installation services and entered the real estate and townhouse industry.
- Krungthep Kheha Group was established to implement business with townhouses, single houses, twin houses, and commercial buildings under the name of SENA Villa Project.
Single House Project The beginning of building large detached houses with The Villa Ramindra and SENA Grand Home projects.
- Began the Baan Ruam Tang Fan Project, a new business model made for charity with all profit given to government hospitals.
- The opening of the first condominium project, 'The Niche'.
- Expanding with BOI condominium, The Cache. Starting new business with rental apartments.
- Registered as a public company in the Stock Exchange of Thailand in July 28
- Grand opening of 'The Kith' condominium.
- The company celebrated its 30th anniversary.
- The company was able to donate 100 million baht from all 3 Baan Ruam Tang Fan projects.
- Grand Opening of SENA fest Lifestyle Mall in Charoen Nakhon. Initiating a complete 360 degree solution to house buying with 3 new services
• Company/juristic person : Victory Property Management
• After sales service : SENA We Care
• Renting and selling services : Living Agent
- SENA Park Grand detached houses with the innovative idea to let 'Nature' build 'Home', the Green Smart Design and SENA Park Avenue with the Green Giving project that presents SENA's intention to participate in giving back to society by providing a green area of over 10 rais to be a recreational area and a new shortcut for the people of the Ramindra community.
Approach solar energy business through solar farm and taking real estate business to another level by using solar rooftop to generate sustainable corporate income. Plus launching a deluxe condominium, 'The Niche Pride' with 33 floors on the prime location of Thonglor - Phetchaburi.
SENA Solar House is the first ever solar housing project of Thailand. SENA Park Ville Ramindra-Wongwaen and SENA Ville Borommaratchonnani - Sai 5 where all houses have solar roof innovation which generates clean energy and help save home electricity bills.
SENA Solar Condo has solar roof innovation which generates electricity for the common area helping residents save common area maintenance fees in the long run.
Signed business alliance contract with Hankyu Realty (Japan), one of the Hankyu Hanshin Holding Group, giant real estate Development Corporation, in order to Develop Niche Pride Taopoon-Interchange and Niche MONO Sukhumvit - Bearing with total value of over 7,000 million Baht.
We drive organization by taking care of our employees, inspire them through corporate philosophy, and provide highest benefit to customers through the company’s value.
We emphasize integrated-working procedure and create corporate knowledge management system for maximum customer satisfaction.
We develop every project by managing capital and meet the needs of our customers with 360-degree services.
We grow by making alliances, taking into account all the stakeholders and new business investments.
We promote sustainability through anti-corruption, doing good deeds and giving back to the community.
Therefore, it is a must for all employees to share the same basic principles in working towards the same goal.
We follow 4 main principles and we like to compare it to being the 4 pillars of the SENA Home of which are:
Sena received a trophy and a certificate of competitiveness for selection of quality property projects corresponding to the housing standards in the category of Best Boutique Low Rise Condominium and High Rise Condominium meeting the PEAT 2018 standard, organized by the National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA).
SENA received a trophy and a certificate of Innovation Ability and Excellent Innovation Organization in the category of Innovative Organization: Service, Project of Innovation Ability Promotion for Entrepreneurs in the Stock Exchange of Thailand.
SENA announced the achievement by winning 4 awards at the 'Thailand Property Awards 2017' event, which was Thailand's best property developer contest. It was considered the longest-running award in the real estate industry in Asia.
Received Asia Responsible Entrepreneurship Awards 2016 (AREA) in the category of health promotion in the property industry group
Asst. Prof. Dr. Kessara Thanyalakpark received the Outstanding ASEAN Woman Entrepreneur Award 2016 from the ASEAN Women Entrepreneurs Forum, hosted for the 2nd time at Hanoi, Vietnam.
Asst. Prof. Dr. Kessara Thanyalakpark received Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards 2016 (Outstanding Category) from Enterprise Asia (Non-governmental organization)
SENA received 'Thailand Top Company Award 2016 (Real Estate) from Business Plus magazine.
Asst. Prof. Dr. Kessara Thanyalakpark received the Efficient Person of the Year 2010 in the Asset Development Trade Epitome Field from His Excellency, Gen. Pichit Kullavanich, Privy Councilor
Reward certificate for exhibiting in the 2nd Sufficiency Economy philosophy for medium sized businesses